Monday, March 17, 2008

Second part, what a pity……


For me, second part of this course is built by research project...Look back, I found that I almost spent all the time on research project. Discrimination and Engineering the impossible are the only two unit I leart a lot. In discrimination unit, I was shocked by the amazing video which is "Class Divided" that I have already worte a lot about. Engineering the impossible is an interesting unit which made me have a feeling that it seems like I went back to the beginning of this course and studied very hard on superskyscrapers unit. Of course, it's not very difficult as first time, but I still have trouble with technique part. At this time, team work made a big contribution of understanding. We shared our information and helped each other figure out the part we didn't understand very well, and finally worked out all the problems. Although we didn't get the investing, but at least we got a lot of valuable information and skills about how to convince people in an efficient way. That's enough for me. It's very pity that because of the pressure of doing my research paper, I missed three interesting units, that's also what I leart in this course--eventhough I tried to do a good job on an important project, I still need to be responsible for other things of rest of the class. I realized how important they are...

No comments: