Sunday, January 20, 2008

Learning a second language.

In my opinion,motivation is the most important factor for studying.Motivation to study English as my second language is interesing.I was not interesting in English for a long time.In fact,I study learning English since I was in middel school.But from the beginning that I learned it,I didn't like it.Because the reason why we learned English is only for exam.Especially the way we learned--memorizing grammar rules and vocabulary,is the most boring and stupid thing but we have to do.I feel very confused that if we don't use it in our social life,why we have to learn it?To study useless thing waste time and our life.After I graduated from high school,I emancipate from the stupidest way to learn English.I decided to rebuild interest of English by my own way when I chose to go aboard.I start watching English movies and soon, I fell in love with 'Friends'.I desire to learn more because I want to understand more about 'Friends'.I kept watching for a long time,then I gladly found that I got my interesting on English back and a new world about language learning spread in front of my eyes.Now, I'm working hard on English learning and I want to try learn French as well.In short,I konw a thing because I want to konw it and how much I know depend on how much I desire to konw,so please try to find your interesting and enjoy your learning.:)

No comments: